Last Nite I with ADAM went out to take DINNER...
I wait 4 him almost 2 hours & my empty stomach already calling me to be feed.. But no worries i wait for him at the same time i was chatting with my CHENTA.. i realy miss him.. i already set that we will meet this week but cannot!!.. So sad!!
Then our discussion : Adam give his reason why he late then he tell me that he just met his EX-GF then i just listen & my mouth keep eating hehe so hungry ma.. But also i listen to him & understanding the problem so so stupid that decision! I also meet my CHENTA thru chating but i'll take more that ONE YEAR to know each other. Then it take almost a few month then we meet.. That day what a SWEET MEMORY!! ish ape lak citer aku ni
Ok then back to Adam.. Adam keep telling bout her & keep sorry for himself.. Aiyo.. and what my worry was Adam will go back to SWK.. Althougth it is better for him but it difficult to do.. ARGhh it's hard to explain.. But no matter how i just support MUHAMMAD ADAM
Then our Planning : I will start OFFDAY on next Wednesday.. our planning is... If got car (Adam sister's car) we will back Tuesday nite. Wihooo best loh.. then the second plan if cannot maybe we will take LIMO PANJANG... hehehe I so excited.. i cannot wait to see him! ops our famili.. So happy then when get there i also want to see Wan Bote. Huh realy miss the old time!
~ladysweet~
ikan todak;aku:
-
Assalamualaikum dan salam kasih sayang, semalam teman pi beli barang dapur
kat manjung, tetiba teman nampak binatang ni dan korang pun kenal kan
hehehehe....
13 years ago

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete